Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Exersaucer and Miscellaneous - 14 weeks

This week Lila has started laughing out loud....mostly at Daddy because he's funny! I don't have it on video yet but we'll be working on it :) Here's some miscellaneous pictures:

This is my bathing suit from when I was a little girl. We didn't swim but I couldn't help myself from trying it on her.


This is the baby girl after a nighttime bath. You can tell from the red eyes...she's exhausted and passed out about 15 mins later.


I put together the Exersaucer on Sunday and it only too a couple of hours! ARGH! Lila already loves it as you can tell. She's not quite big enough to enjoy all the fun toys on it yet...but she will be soon.



1 comment:

  1. how cute

    I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete